- Do not wear any jewelry while working out on the mat. It can be
very dangerous to others as well as to yourself. If you have pierced
parts you may need to cover rings or studs with tape.
- Do not chew gum, candy, or toe nails.
- Keep your toe and finger nails trimmed properly.
- Keep body and gi clean.
- If you stay off the mat to watch (or for any other reason), do not talk
loudly or disturb the class while it is in session.
- Respect others as you would want them to respect you.
Copyright © SAP 3/97